Comment on page
Report an issue
This page hosts our security policies and information with regards to reporting security flaws.
Learn more about how Encedo aims to offer the best security in the Encedo HEM product line here.
- Product version
- A vulnerability description
- Reproduction steps
A member of the security team will confirm the vulnerability, determine its impact, and develop a fix. The fix will be applied to the master branch, tested, and packaged in the next security release. The vulnerability will be publicly announced after the release. Finally, your name will be added to the hall of fame as a thank you from the entire Encedo community. Read our threat model to know what is expected behaviour.
- Key ID: 1CF143E5
- Fingerprint: 99E8 3939 183F C609 E64C A1AA BA1B 7E74 1CF1 43E5
Encedo Limited (developer of the Encedo products line) kindly requests that you comply with the following guidelines when researching and reporting security vulnerabilities:
- Only test for vulnerabilities on your own personal device(s).
- Confirm the vulnerability applies to a supported product version.
- Share vulnerabilities in detail only with the security team.
- Allow a reasonable time for a response from the security team.
- Do not publish information related to the vulnerability until Encedo Limited has made an announcement to the community.
At the time of writing, we support the whole Encedo HEM product line (Encedo PPA and Encedo EPA in all versions and variants).
At the time of writing, our company is a small startup but we are fully aware of how the industries of hackers and security researchers work. The format bug bounty program is in the plan, do not hesitate to contact us anyway. We will do our best.