Comment on page
Version & Status
Two endpoints to gather general information about the device.
These two endpoints are wide open and do not need any authorization data, except two comments below.
The Authorizationheader is ONLY required to get information about microSD's card CSD and CID values.
The Authorizationheader is ONLY required to get information about statistics of the key repository memory.
- 00h - no errors
- 01h - KAT failure
- 02h - Entropy failure
- 04h - Temperature out of range
- 08h - Data integrity failure
- 10h - out of memory, malloc() failure detected
- 20h - stack overflow detected
- 40h - failure after checkin (locked)
- 80h - failure after checkin (shutdown)
storageobject is an array of two string elements, the first for Disk 0 (regular drive) and the second for Disk1 (secure drive). Those strings are a concatenation of disk size is a number of sectors (integer) and lock/unlock mode.
- Disk0 size is 8388607 sectors (every 512 bytes long) and the disk is unlocked in RW mode (read & write).
- Disk1 size is 112590844 sectors and in locked ('-' means unavailable/locked, 'rw' means unlocked for read&write and 'ro' means unlocked in read-only mode.